Monday, March 24, 2014

Card 32

Karla, Brad, and Emma were on a beach in Florida in the year 2021, on August 23rd, they were hanging out just relaxing and stuff, then out of the water comes the ancient psychic tandem war elephant. it's ferocity was astounding and it scared the young teens, they ran into the surf board shop and hid behind the counters, it seemed as if the doors were yelling out, "hey! they're over here!" because the elephant could tell exactly where they were. The elephant busted through the doors who cried out " that's messed up you dishrag we helped you out!" The teens screamed out at the elephant and started running towards the bar in the beach, then, the elephant furtively transported himself to the bar without them knowing, he finally spoke. " You guys suck, I just wanted to be your friend and grant you three wishes, and then you get all scared and what not, you hurt my feelings guys." Brad, being a boisterous dude, yelled out" well maybe if you didn't chase us and scare us with your hideous taste in footwear, we could've been friends!" Emma and Karla, not really understanding what's going on, asked the elephant about the wishes he mentioned. "You'll grant us three wishes? Is there a catch?" The elephant calmed himself, and responded. " No there's no catch I was just chilling with the cosmic owl and I got bored so I wanted to entertain myself, what do you guys want? immortality? millions of dollars? a hot girlfriend? "Hey, I want a hot girlfriend! Can she be named canyon?" Exclaimed Brad. "No you smell like dog buns Brad." The ancient psychic tandem war elephant is really sarcastic. "Oh" said Brad sadly. " Can I have some pizza then?" " A pizza? I can literally just go buy you a pizza." "No that's fine I want pizza." "Oh, okay I guess..." Brad then received pizza and left and went home. He's not part of the story anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment